2. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
• or street address;
• email address;
• social media information;
• telephone number and other contact details;
• date of birth;
• education, occupation and income;
• information about your business or personal circumstances;
• information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
• when we use analytical cookies, your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
• information about third parties; and
• any other information provided by you to us via this website, in the course of us providing services to you, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
3. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We endeavour to ensure that information we collect is complete, accurate, accessible and not subject to unauthorised access.
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
• contact us through on our website;
• communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
• engage us to perform services to you;
• when you or your organisation offer to provide,or provide services to us;
• interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide services or information to you;
• for record keeping and administrative purposes;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
• where we have your consent, including to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you. In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
• for our legitimate interests including:
• to develop and carry out marketing activities and to conduct market research and analysis and develop statistics;
• to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
• to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates and other information requested by you;
• to consider an application of employment from you; and
• the delivery of our services.
5. SHARING YOUR DATA
We may share your personal information in certain circumstances, as follows:
• where there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances;
• credit-checking agencies for credit control reasons;
• disclosures required by law or regulation; and
• service providers and other affiliated third parties to enable us to provide our services to you including other professional advisers such as accountants, disaster recovery service providers or auditors and/oroverseas counsel.
6. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We may collect sensitive information about you during the course of providing you services. The type of sensitive information we may collect includes:
• medical information, such as pre-existing conditions and blood type;
• physical information such as skin colour, weight, height and age;
• your ethnic origin;
• your gender and sex;
• your religious beliefs;
• your political beliefs; and
• lifestyle details, such as eating and drinking habits and smoking habits.
We will only collect this sensitive information where you consent and provide us with this information. If you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to providing you with our services.
Your sensitive information may also be used or disclosed to comply with our legal obligations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have various rights with respect to our use of your personal information:
• Access: You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it) and certain other information (similar to that provided in this privacy notice). This is so that you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
• Rectification: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us using our contact form to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date.
• Objecting: You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, including processing for direct marketing.
• Restricting: You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further.
• Erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when, among other things, your personal data have been unlawfpully processed.
• Portability: You have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
• Complaints: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
• Withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may, at any time, exercise any of the above rights, by contacting our email address provided below.
10. HOW LONG WE KEEP DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you would like further information about our specific retention periods for your personal information, please contact us using our email address provided below.
11. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (‘EEA’)
To provide our services, we may transfer the personal information we collect to countries outside of the UK or EEA which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognised by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection.
When we do this, we will make sure that it is protected to the same extent as in the EEA and UK as we will put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, which may include standard contractual clauses.
For more information, please contact us at our email address provided below.
12. CONTACT US
Dil Mil Gaya.com is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We maintain the privacy of your information using security technologies and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information. In addition to the information we collect directly from you, we also monitor and track usage of our website, viewing and traffic patterns, customer behavior, and other similar information. We use this information, as well as all of your personal information, for internal business and administrative purposes to improve our website, our product and service offerings, our operations, and our customer service. We may also use your personal information from time to time to send you special offers, new products, services, promotions, and other similar information.
We have set up Google conversion tracking and are firmly committed to the privacy of our users. While Google does add a cookie to a user's computer when he/she submits their profile for registration, this cookie expires in 30 days, and Google does not associate a user's search activity with his/her ad click history. Further, Google does not collect or track personally identifying information, and does not reveal individual information to third parties.
What is the DoubleClick DART cookie?
When users visit our site and either view or click on an Google ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser.
• Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
• Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.